Jan 2, 2008

VTech Whiz Kid Learning System


They said: I purchased the Vtech Whiz kid system as a Christmas present for my two year old. It is a wonderful system and a great learning tool... unfortunately, not for a two year old. From the pictures and videos I've seen, I thought it would be much easier for him to use. I don't regret buying it though because he will grow into it and does enjoy playing with it, but with my assistance. My older children enjoy it and have learning a few things from it. It is easy for them to play, and very rewarding when they choose the correct answer. It plugs into the computer and you can track each childs progress. My favorite feature of this product is the CD rom that comes with the game....if my son destroys one of the pages, it is easily replaced by printing one out. I haven't tried this yet and am not sure how it works, but since I was purchasing this for a two year old, that played a big factor in choosing this system over others. I bought rechargeable batteries for this game and with almost 8 hours of play time, they have not gone dead yet!!! I would recommend this toy to other parents! Your child can play it at home on or off the computer as well as take it along in the car for quiet car rides. This toy will be a good learning tool for my son as soon as he grows into it.
Price: $49.99