Jan 2, 2008

Kid-Tough Preschool Game Player


They said : We bought this Game Player for our, then 1 1/2 year old, last Christmas because he had always been interested in electronic toys (or the phone, or remote...) and was always trying to take the Leapster or Gameboy games away from my older children. I knew it was a bit young for him, but it looked tough and durable. We thought that even if he couldn't really play the games, he might enjoy having a game of his own. It also seemed like a toy he could grow into. Well, he's 2 1/2 now, and he LOVES this toy. I love that it's small and "kid-tough!" It's the perfect size for him, with big easy-to-use buttons. I can throw it in my purse so my son can use it in the car, or sitting in the cart at the grocery store, or waiting for a meal in a restaurant. (It has 2 volumes-- but isn't terribly loud, even when it's turned up.) Now he is even able to play most of the games as they were meant to be played (as opposed to just pressing buttons as he did when he was younger). I would highly recommend this toy!
Price: $25.99